Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thursday Theme Song: Ma, he's...

Photos copyright Richard Schear and Kay Davies, 2010

Posted for Hootin' Anni's musical meme
Thursday Theme Song
To see and hear the tunes other bloggers are hearing this week
please
click  HERE!

Ma, he's making eyes at me
Ma, he's awful nice to me
Ma, he's almost breaking my heart
I'm beside him
Mercy! Let his conscience guide him!
Ma, he wants to marry me
Be my honey bee
Every minute he gets bolder
Now he's leaning on my shoulder
Ma, he's kissing me

Ma, he's making eyes at me
Ma, he's awful nice to me
Ma, he's almost breaking my heart
If you peek in, can't you see
I'm goin' to weaken
Ma, he wants to marry me,
Be my honey bee
Ma I'm meeting with resistance
I shall holler for assistance
Ma, he's kissing me


7 comments:

Kay said...

What a great shot, Kay! Do you know I remember that song? Wow! That's a real oldie but goodie. I hope you're feeling better today.

SquirrelQueen said...

He's a very handsome fellow with big brown eyes. What gal could say no to him? I love these photos Kay, he gave you some great poses. Perfect song choice too!

Reader Wil said...

Your deer is a real dear! I know that song: "Ma, he's making eyes at me"...
I saw from Kay's blog that you are feeling unwell. I hope you will recover soon. Have a nice day!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness...oh my goodness. Not only one great, nostalgic song choice, but the images?!!!! Superb Kay...simply superb.

My Mind's Eye said...

What great pictures for this classic.
The deer in the headlights photo is excellent!!
Hugs Madi and Mom

Lighthousegal said...

What a fun song, I had not heard it before. You picked Great pictures to go with. I love seeing the deer, if they are not in the middle of the road. There is a stretch of highway that we call "Deer Alley" because they are often seen there and several, my hubby included, have hit them in the roadway. My hubby finally heeds my warnings and drives slowly through that stretch now.

I especially like the last one with the deer running off. I usually can't get a clear picture as they begin to move.

Carver said...

Fantastic shots of the deer. I especially love the one where its running in the snow.