Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pet Pride: Lindy and daddy snore with TV

The family that snores together, stays together.
— Lindy Davies-Schear

© Photo by Kay Davies
"TV? Are we supposed to be watching TV? Isn't it a commercial right now?"

Posted for Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo and his family in Mumbai, India.
Lindy says, "Do you watch television, Bozo? Even when they have dogs on there, I find it puts me to sleep. It does the same thing to my dad, too, and sometimes even my mom."

11 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I love it! What a fun shot for the day!! Hope your weekend is going well!

Sylvia and Sam

magiceye said...

hehehe happens at our home all the time too!!


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

The Chair Speaks said...

We love your saying, Lindy, "The family that snores together, stays together". Purrs!

SquirrelQueen said...

That is so sweet, they both look like they are getting a good nap. Miss Cindi Lou Who loves to watch TV with me especially if I have Animal Planet on.

Fran said...

Great shot, happens in this house too. How on earth did we used to stay up all night partying?!!!!!

Powell River Books said...

Do they have all their junk food ready for the Super Bowl tomorrow? Or is the only super bowl Lindy is interested on the kitchen floor? - Margy

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Lindy,
anche da me succede la stessa cosa !
eh eh eh :))))
Sei dolcissima vicino al tuo babbo !
Tanti baci Myriam

Gattina said...

Wow ! you are spoiled ! a private Duo snoring concert ! I am (not) jalous, lol !

cieldequimper said...

Lol, now I remember why I don't have TV! :-)

Phil Slade said...

Contentment.

Teresa said...

They both look awfully cozy!