Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thursday Theme Song: what street?

That's right. There is a street involved here.

Do you remember the gift Dick bought me on our Russian river/canal cruise in August? This is the set I admired. The set I wanted. And he bought it.

© Photo by Kay Davies, August, 2011                       Do you see the Galileo Thermometer here, Anni?

Well, here are my Matryoshka dolls, and I have a video from YouTube, and the numbers match. For me, this is advanced mathematics. Really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQV45Wichw

Posted for Hootin' Anni's musical meme
Thursday Theme Song
where you never know what you'll see or hear, so you'll always be surprised.
Thanks for putting up with me, Anni!
To see what songs inspired other bloggers, please click HERE!

11 comments:

Jo said...

Amazing Kay. The video clip makes the dolls seem so human! What a lovely gift. (I remember when you posted about them before. ) Love Jo

diane b said...

Your dolls have a great design. The video was cute.

Dianne said...

Oh! I do love those Matryoshka dolls - they are simply exquisite - even the tiny wee one right at the end. Delightful.xx

Anonymous said...

These are really cute and the designs look intricate, and peeled off an Easter Egg somewhere.

They also remind me of the Japanese dolls that come in sizes like these.

Jenn Jilks said...

How beautiful they are. He's a catch, your hubby!
Cheers from Cottage Country!

EG CameraGirl said...

So cool, Kay! Dick is a treasure too. :)

Tammy said...

Well, the Sesame Street dolls appeared to be a little more active than yours, but yours are exquisite works of art!

SquirrelQueen said...

You dolls are so pretty. Watching the video I was wondering how small they would go, would they make it to 10. That was cute!

My Mind's Eye said...

Well Done Kay and Dick is a keeper for sure!!
Hugs Madi and Mom

Saucy Siciliana said...

My mother was Russian so I have a whole collection of Russian dolls at home in Sicily.

Lighthousegal said...

What a cute video. And your little dolls are well worth seeing again. They are so nice. I am sure they are treasured items. Good Job Bud!!