Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pet Pride: walking and sleeping

It's so nice to go for a walk on this nice red gravel path at the coulee.
© Photos by Kay Davies and Richard Schear

And it's nice to have a nap after walking, too.
Posted for
PET PRIDE
hosted every week by Lindy's buddy Bozo and his family in Mumbai.
Lindy says, "Oh, Bozo, I'm so sorry you're sick. I get sick sometimes, but I have never had bronchitis. I hope you are better very soon, my dear friend. See how happily I'm napping? You should do lots of sleeping, too. It helps you heal."

To see other pets as their families see them, please click

11 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

In the second photo, Lindy could be Jasmine. Exactly. In the top photo, I say to myself: "Oh, so THAT'S the size a golden retriever is supposed to be." Jas is overweight. She lost fifteen pounds of necessity after surgery but gained some back. And today she got her locks shorn off.....she had matts and was shedding. So now she is a bald Lindy and has to start growing fur all over again. She is quite mortified.

Powell River Books said...

Is Lindy taking a "cat" nap? - Margy

Mr Puddy said...

Wonder walk, Lindy and Bootiful photo of you !!!!!
Yep, after walking, you should do nap. That's purrfect schedule : )

Have a lovely day
xoxo

PS : I know you are a good doggie, Lindy, not like at the VET, That's two woofies approach me so quick ! that's why I pee in my carrier...tee..heh.

Julie said...

What is a 'coulee"?

Kay said...

I just love the curls in Lindy's fur. So pretty!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Lindy,
sei meravigliosa !
Anche a me piace tanto dormire :)))
Igor

Cezar and Léia said...

Walking is fine but sleeping is better! :)
God bless you!
Cezar

cieldequimper said...

Oh I just want to cuddle!!!

Old Raven said...

I always thrill to seeing Lindy. There is almost nothing that I enjoy more than tea with my husband and doggies or kitties. The only thing that would be better would be tea with both ... and that can never happen as Jackson the "hunter" would unfortunately go hunting. Ah well.

Sylvia K said...

Always good to see you, Lindy! You really do know how to live!! Hope you have fun this week!

Sam Schnauzer

Fran said...

Lindy, you are so beautiful when you are asleep, I would love to curl up with you. Alfie xxx