Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Our World Tuesday: my world is moving around

No photo today because I forgot to pack the cord to link my camera with my laptop.

I left Dick and Lindy in Alberta, and I'm visiting friends and family on the beautiful west coast of British Columbia, meeting blogger friends, and traveling hither and thither.

Hither or thither (I forget which is which) will be the wonderful west coast of Oregon later this week, as I visit my dear friend Maryann.

Of course, I didn't expect to forget the cord, so I didn't prepare any Our World posts in advance.

So, to see other worlds on this planet, from bloggers who actually have photos, please visit
Our World Tuesday

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels and don't forget to take plenty of pics!

~Antonette

Francisca said...

Just have fun, Kay... don't let the forgotten cord ruin a moment of your trip!

Sylvia K said...

Have a great visit, Kay!

Sylvia

diane b said...

Doesn't that make you mad when you forget part of the equipment. We do t often. Have fun meeting bloggers.

Joyful said...

Have a wonderful trip, Kay!

eileeninmd said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

One said...

Have a wonderful holiday. Surely you would be sharing more photos when you return, right?

Indrani said...

Enjoy your travel and visit.

Inger-M said...

Enjoy your time away, and we look forward to see your pictures when you get back :-)

kaykuala said...

Great to be travelling Kay! We'll wait for other pics. Meeting other bloggers you say? That's cool!

Hank

Powell River Books said...

So glad that I could be part of your visit to BC. It was fun to meet in real life today. Have a nice rest of your trip. - Margy

Grandma's Goulash said...

Glad to hear that you are having such a nice trip. Enjoy! Hope to see you back for next week's microfiction.

Dianne said...

That sounds like me Kay - forgetting the computer/camera cord - I usually do things like that. Don't worry just enjoy your holiday spending time with friends and family.

Cezar and Léia said...

How lucky you are! Enjoy your trip and the time with your friends!
hugs
Léia

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

How fun to know you are travelin' too! Thanks for letting us know. Love that you are getting to visit blogger friends. Have fun and say Hi to Oregon from us!!

Ebie said...

Either or neither, whatever it is, its good to be traveling and meeting bloggers!

Have fun and enjoy each other's company.

Have fun and have a safe travel.

P.S. Its nice to get the warmth of the sun!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and don't worry about us!

Leslie said...

have a lovely visit!