Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pet Pride: Lindy's cousin Jasper

Lindy says: Hi, Bozo, here's a picture my mom took in the summertime. It's of my cousin Jasper, who is the Senior Dog in my family. He's 12 years old! Here he is guarding my people-cousins at their grandma's house on an island in British Columbia. I don't think I've ever been to British Columbia, and I'm not sure what an "island" is, but my mom and dad say maybe we can go to BC next year. I think that would be fun. I'd like to meet Jasper and my people-cousins.

Posted for Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo and his family
at their Pets Forever blog in Mumbai, India.

Photos by Kay Davies, 2012

8 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Yes, do come! BC awaits! Lindy is so beautiful. Jasmine's twin. I keep sayin'.....

The Chair Speaks said...

Lindy, Jasper looks so happy basking in the warm sun and we are sure he'll be happy to see you too. Purrs!

Powell River Books said...

You'll love the Island. It's big enough for you to explore to your heart's content. John's dog Bro must be about fifteen years old now. He too is in the Senior Dog Club, but he still love to go quad riding. - Margy

Kay said...

What beautiful coloring! Looks like a wonderful lazy day.

diane b said...

You're still my favourite Lindy.

Penelope Postcards said...

Saw Jasper recently and gave him a pat on the head. Now that would be fun … these two meeting up with each other. I can just see their tails wagging with great excitement. :)

Fireblossom said...

Helli, Lindy! Hello, Jasper!

magiceye said...

Heya Jasper! You look so much younger than 12!!

Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever