Followers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Chocolate camera critters in Cologne

Richard Schear photos, November, 2012


I had some shopping to do in the German city of Cologne, and by the time we finished, I was tired, but after he saw me safely onto the Viking Danube, my husband carried on to the chocolate museum near the dock. As all the chocolate critters were housed in glass display cases, he couldn't get a photo without a reflection, but the idea of acres of chocolate is certainly evident here...more than mere Easter bunnies in this place!

Posted for
Camera Critters
hosted by Misty Dawn. Thanks, Misty!

4 comments:

Fran said...

Wow they look too good to eat! And for me to say that about chocolate is not something you will hear everyday! Xxx

Mara said...

Yummy! Why didn't I know about this? I have been in Cologne!

Kay said...

Oh no! Just looking at these photos is giving me a craving. Sheesh!

Jenn Jilks said...

Sooooo yummy!