Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Camera Critters created for Christmas?

Richard Schear photo, November, 2012
European craftsmen had fun making these critters for tourists' cameras. The cat on the left is my favorite, and the snowman brings a Christmassy feel to the group, but I think the vultures are hilarious.
My intrepid photographer captured this shot in the town of Melk, Austria, which is best known for its beautiful Benedictine monastery.

Posted for the
Camera Critters
meme, hosted every week by Misty Dawn. Thanks, Misty!

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

They are adorable critters! I would like to have some of them as yard ornaments.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

At first I thought this was your porch and was all "how totally cool!" I love the vultures best too, totally hilarious. It is starting to snow out - a very wet snow.........

Hootin Anni said...

Cool!!! And fun. I especially like the whole scenario...what a great setup. I think I like the cat best...oh heck, AND the vulture. [especially its eyes]

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Love the vultures~ We see the real thing often around here -- yours are cuter~

Powell River Books said...

Of course I like the cat, too. You have so many wonderful travel experiences. - Margy

Kay said...

These are just so cute! What fun! I like the black birds the best.

Mara said...

They are fantastic! And you are right: the vultures have a certain wicked charm here!