Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pet Pride: how to dress for a nap

Lindy is becoming quite the fashionista these days, what with her reflective snow boots, and her fur-drying sweater. She loves to wear the boots outdoors when walking in the snow, and the sweater indoors, perhaps for a nice nap after a walk. When the sweater is removed later, she's a warm, dry, happy dog.

Posted for
Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo
and his family at their Pets Forever blog in Mumbai, India.
Lindy says, "Hi, Bozo. I know you don't need to worry about staying warm, but right now we have a lot of snow, and I can get quite cold after a walk, so I wear my nice, soft, blue sweater. It dries my hair and keeps me cozy."



Photos by Kay Davies, 2012

6 comments:

magiceye said...

Heya Lindy! Looking nice and warm!!

Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

Sylvia K said...

Oh, Lindy, I love your new coat!! You're getting SO fashionable!! Hope you have a great week!

Sam Schnauzer

Fireblossom said...

Aww! So cute. Lindy looks tuckered out!

The Chair Speaks said...

The blue brings out the best of your fur colour, Lindy! Purrs!

Kay said...

Lindy does look so nice and cozy... and so very sleepy.

Jenn Jilks said...

Pretty cold around here! Maybe the kittens should have coats!!!
Cute!