Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We're back...again...didja miss us?

Photos to come soon of our latest journey, to San Diego for several days (yes, we went to the zoo) and from San Diego on a cruise to Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas (and San Jose del Cabo) and to Ensenada, which is no longer the sleepy, dusty little town I remember from years gone by.


Here we are on the deck of the Carnival Spirit at Puerto Vallarta. There were many families aboard the ship because so many children had Easter vacations. It was a busy cruise, on a "fun ship"! Dick enjoyed the big waterslide, and I loved the spa.






We got home yesterday, and this afternoon a young grey cat decided it wants to come into our house, despite the fact that it saw the lovely Lindy, our Golden Retriever, through the door. Lindy was wagging her tail and looking like she might enjoy having a cat roommate, but we travel too much to be able to have two pets. We'll have to put up "Found" notices.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Martha Z said...

Glad you had a good time, looking forward to you images.

Powell River Books said...

Yes I did. Sounds like you had an exciting trip. Can't wait to see the pics. - Margy

ksdoolittle said...

Absolutely!! So glad you had a good time. Welcome home!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

When your blog doesn't have any new posts on my Google Reader, I always just assume you two are off on another wonderful adventure. And always look forward to seeing your photos when you get back!

Ella said...

Wow, how wonderful! I'm jealous :D
It looks like you had an amazing time~ Welcome home!

Francisca said...

YES! I've missed you and your blog; your and Dick's travel photos, your stories, your wit and humour! I'm not very happy about the sloooow speed of my blog hopping through the anonymous proxy I must use to get through the China firewall. But I've enjoyed a bit of catch-up now, starring Lindy, pelicans, microfiction, Lady Madonna iguana, and more...

Once again, Kay, thanks so much for caring. I love your big heart. I agree education is the key to raising kids out of poverty. Had no children myself either, but find others to nurture.

Now I must transport myself to bed. Tomorrow a five-hour bus ride from Kaiping to Wuchuan. See you online when I can. Hope you are feeling well!