Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pet Pride: keeping an eye on Lindy

This much slimmer (and probably younger) Golden Retriever is keeping a close eye on Lindy as she and her daddy come within range of its yard.


Lindy doesn't mind being watched. She doesn't even mind exchanging a woof through the fence, but she dislikes dogs who growl at her. And who wouldn't?

© Richard Schear photos
Posted for  Pet Pride hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo and his family at their Pets Forever blog in Mumbai, India.

Lindy says, "Hi, Bozo. This other Golden Retriever seems to be a nice dog. My dad isn't sure if it's a boy or a girl, and I'm not telling him. My mom and dad went away for a while, and I stayed with friends. I love them, but I still haven't quite forgiven Mom and Dad for going to the San Diego Zoo without me."
To see pictures of other pets as their owners see them, please click HERE.

16 comments:

magiceye said...

you lookin so cute!!

hey a good thing you did not go to the zoo... here you were with friends


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

Mr Puddy said...

Lindy, I coudln't believe some woofie growl at you !
I don't like neither ! Keep smile, Lindy !
It's happy weekend
Xoxo

Sherry Blue Sky said...

She's Jasmine's twin and she is beautiful!

SquirrelQueen said...

That other dog may be younger and slimmer Lindy but it isn't nearly as beautiful as you. We don't like being growled at either. Meow!
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello sweet Lindy!
Love your pictures, you are a doll!
Luna and hugs from mammy Léia

Dianne said...

Lindy you have the most beautiful face
and your fur has the kind of highlights I've been looking in a bottle for

cieldequimper said...

I love Lindy!

Tammy said...

Count me in as yet another Lindy fan. Cute post!

Maude Lynn said...

She is such a beauty!

Jo said...

Hi Lindy, I think your mom and dad left you around the same time they left us. Mmm, we forgot to be angry with them when we saw the lovely cat-nip, kitty toys and special cat food as we had in Kenya that they'd brought back to camp. We just had to forgive them. We're glad the other lab only woofs at you. Keep up the good neighbour-relations. Purrs from Ginger, Shadow and Ambrose in Tanzania. Jo says: hi Kay, I hope you're feeling a little better. Thanks for your kind comments always. I found the solution and then saw Betsy's advice! All's well with my Blogger life and of course, I'm posting about it tomorrow morning. You'll be first to see it, I'm sure! Hugs Jo

Phil Slade said...

Pleesed to hear your back safe and sound from The Caribbean Kay. Hope you have a good suntan now and I hope Lindy didn't miss you both (I guess she didn't go with you) too much. Have a long rest now with a swig of that rum you brought back with you. Look forward to seeing those Frigatebird pirates.

Jenn Jilks said...

What a cute post! Well done!

Gattina said...

Lindy is absolutely right ! My cats and even I growl back when somebody growls at us !

diane b said...

Lindy, I just wanna give you a big hug.

Daryl said...

Such a pretty girl ...

Leslie said...

And I don't blame her, either for disliking an unfriendly neighbor OR for being a bit miffed about not going to the zoo! (After all, she's one of those creatures that never met a stranger. The animals at the zoo would have been a whole crew of new friends, to Lindy!)