Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pet Pride: grass is for naps, not nibbles

Photo by Richard Schear, June, 2012

Posted for Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo and his family
in Mumbai, India, at their Pets Forever blog

Lindy says, "Hi, Bozo! My mom says she read that you like nibbling on grass when your tummy is upset. She says lots of dogs do that. I don't, but maybe I should try it, because I like eating green things. I like broccoli (especially the stems, because they're crunchy) and green bell peppers (after my dad removes the seeds) and many other vegetables, but I usually lie down on grass, and wait for my people to feed me a treat."

3 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Lindy, you look so happy relaxing on the cool grass. Purrs!

Jo said...

Hi Lindy, you can lie on the grass anytime as you are beautiful and make your surroundings look better. Have a tailwagging day. Love and pats from Aunty Jo and the Tanzania cat trio!

Misty DawnS said...

Oh Lindy, you are so very sweet! My doggies like to chew on grass too, but they also like to flop down and roll on their backs in it.