Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lindy's new person-cousin and a cat-cousin

Lindy wants to tell her friend Bozo, whose family presents Pet Pride at their Pets Forever blog every weekend, that she has cat-cousins and, best of all, a new baby-person-cousin. His name is Malcolm. Isn't he cute? Lindy is looking forward to meeting him.

Malcolm Davies, March 3, 2013
Malcolm was born in October. His mom and dad have two cats, and he loves them almost as much as he loves his own toys.

Posted for
Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo and his family in Mumbai, India.
Lindy says, "Hi, Bozo, I hope you're having a good holiday while your people are away. Tonight my mom and dad are having pizza with my Auntie Gayle and Uncle Larry. I stay with them when mom and dad are away. It's always fun."


15 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Malcolm is so very cute! We love how cat-cousin shoots love beam at him! Purrs!

Cezar and Léia said...

I can guess that, when no one's looking, he uses the cat as toys too... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Tammy said...

What an adorable baby! And looks like at least one of his kitty-brothers if very comfortable with a baby. Congratulations to Lindy and her family.

Mara said...

Malcolm is so cute!!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Malcolm is adorable! What a cutie pie. I bet everyone who sees him is smitten.

Mr Puddy said...

Malcolm live with two kitties ! He rock !!!
And yep ! I have to accept his smile make mom smile : )
Lindy, I can't wait to see you met them !!!!

SquirrelQueen said...

Malcolm is just too cute. It looks like the cat loves him too. Lindy, it looks like you have lots of cousins to meet.

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

What an adorable photo!
Madeleine Begun Kane

Ella said...

Adorable...I love how sweet he looks and he is telling a story ;D
so cute...
Lindy will have a lot of fun~

Ebie said...

Hi Lindy, I have two cats, but unfortunately they don;t get along.

Malcolm is really a cutie!

Gattina said...

I am sure that Lindy will be happy to sniff at little Malcolm and let him pet her ! With the cat cousin I am not so sure, lol !

Vagabonde said...

I went back to February and the beginning of your trip and read all your posts. So sorry about the loss of your luggage – that is stressful, and also your fall. I hope that did not cause damage to your health. You have some beautiful pictures. The Cinque Terre area looks stunning – I’d love to spend some time there. I have only been across by ship the other way, from Le Havre to New York, but that was not a cruise, just transportation when I came to the US in the 60s. I’d love to cross it your way – did the cruise line help with a discount for the flight return? What a lovely trip you had.

Daryl said...

oh malcom you are adorable ...

Jenn Jilks said...

Both - very cute!!!

Kay said...

Oh yes! Absolutely, Malcolm is adorable and Lindy will love him.