Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's a dog's life in Venice

Posted for
Camera Critters
hosted by Misty Dawn. Thanks, Misty!

and for Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's friend Bozo and his family in Mumbai, India.
Lindy says, "Look, Bozo, when my mom and dad were in Venice, which is a very nice,  very old city with lots of places for swimming, they missed me so much they took pictures of lots and lots of dogs.
I'm glad they missed me, because I missed them a little bit, even though I was having lots of fun with my auntie and uncle here in Alberta. It isn't as cold in Venice as it is in Alberta, but lots of the dogs were wearing coats!"















10 comments:

Anunoy Samanta said...

Cute photos Kay...
Dogs really look manly in their jackets :-)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Awwww....I'm the same way. When I'm away from home, I gravitate to everyone else's dogs - plus go into pet stores just to inhale the doggy ambience!

Gemma Wiseman said...

So many stylish dog coats wandering Venice streets! I love taking photos of animals when I'm out and about! No surprise that I gravitate to cats!

The Chair Speaks said...

Those doggie pictures are cute. We missed you, Lindy! Purrs from all of us!

SquirrelQueen said...

What a great group of dogs your parents found Lindy. Some of them are quite fashionable in their coats.
I do the same thing when I'm away from the kitties and take photos of other pets.

magiceye said...

Exactly what my humans are doing! :)

Bozo

eileeninmd said...

Cute collection of doggies. I miss my Goldie Girl while I am away too. Have a great day, Happy Easter!

Cheryl said...

Some of those pups are wearing fascinating outfits. My guess is Lindy prefers her own coat.

Shey said...

Fantastic shots of dogs. Love the dog fashion. :)

Cezar and Léia said...

Looks like dogs are quite popular in Venice! :)
God bless you!
Cezar