Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thursday Theme Song: I didn't need a shove

Baby face, you've got the cutest little baby face.





There's not another one
could take your place,
baby face,
My poor heart is thumpin'
You sure have
started somethin'



Baby face, I'm up in heaven
when I'm in your fond embrace,


I didn't need a shove
'Cause I just
fell in love
With your
pretty baby face.



Posted for Hootin' Anni's musical meme
Thursday Theme Song
Thanks, Anni.

Click HERE for more Thursday theme songs.

7 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Adorable happy faces, all:)

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh my goodness, just look at all those sweet little baby faces. Is that Miss Lindy's baby photo? And who would the cutie be in the first photo on the left?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

used to sing it in school, thought I had never seen a dongkey before.

Sweetly sings the dongkey at the break of day, if you do not feed him
you will hear him say: hee Haw .....

You heard of his?

Lighthousegal said...

Those are truly sweet little baby faces!!
Is that Lindy as a pup?

I don't think I have ever heard Little Richard sing this song. It was different!

My Mind's Eye said...

OH MY CATS/OH MY DOGS what adorable baby faces....purrfect pictures too.
Hugs to Lindy from
Madi

jabblog said...

Perfect photos to accompany your song, Kay:-) They all made me smile.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh Kay...this is such a fun, and wonderful themesong for the week!!! Love the sweetness of it all.

Sorry I'm so late getting around to visiting this week...Yesterday, when I should've been listening and viewing, I was cleaning the LAST room of the house for Spring.

Happy weekend to you.......