Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

How low can you go?

Over at Grandma's Goulash, Grandma has posted a photo, and her daughter Calico has picked the word-of-the-week ("theory") and now participants are asked to write a story based on the picture—either a short story of 140 words, or a short-short story of 140 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
I don't get over to Grandma's to participate as often as I'd like, but when I do, I like to use Option 2: 140 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
If I can, I like one of the words to be the word of the week. I think I've got it, by George, I think I've got it. 134 characters, including spaces, punctuation and "theory"!


What??? I fell asleep in my owner's chair and when I woke up I was holding a guitar, and people were telling me to learn Music Theory.

11 comments:

Jo said...

Kay, as usual you got it in ONE (hundred and forty characters!) . Hugs to you all. Jo

The Chair Speaks said...

Our human love this picture and was laughing a lot! Purrs!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BBrrwwwahhhhhahah - lovely. A real challenge set and met.

Love that dog - sooooo like my dear old Jade! YAM xx

Fireblossom said...

Wake up, little Susie!

kaykuala said...

A shock for the little fella! Nicely Kay!

Hank

Unknown said...

Such hard critics!!

Pat said...

Poor fella--he's so confused. I've awakened from a dream and felt confused on occasion.

Friko said...

Lovely picture.

And I bet doggy didn’t find it difficult to learn enough ‘theory’ to play a jolly tune.

Tammy said...

Very cute! Goes perfectly with that sweet little face!

Jim said...

Kay, your friend might like the college course, "Class guitar." I took "Class piano" for two semesters in mid-life and learned a lot, theory and playing both.

I think some of your weather sneaked down to Texas to visit the past two days.
..

Unknown said...

Maybe he should get one of those learn-while-you-sleep tapes. I suppose they wouldn't be tapes nowadays, I wonder if any of those actually work? I think I'd just end up sleepless.