Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

With Real Toads: open link cinq

Kerry has left us alone for a week, with Marian to make sure we aren't, to use Sherry's word, obstreperous. What can I do to get into trouble now?
It is Open Link Monday for the writers' group Imaginary Garden with Real Toads and we are invited to share a poem, old or new, on any subject we wish. Aha, but it has to be a poem, said Kerry, before jumping ship and turning the tiller over to Marian. So, a poem, but a little poem, it shall be:


winter:
freezing, snowing;
summer: hot and glowing;
spring and autumn are best for me—
mediocrity!








9 comments:

Susie Clevenger said...

Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons too...

diane b said...

Very good. It says it all in just a few words. I love the snow pics in the previous post especially Lindy in her snow boots.d

SquirrelQueen said...

Wonderful poem Kay, you have described my feelings on the seasons too.

Fireblossom said...

I hope to someday attain mediocrity!

Frances Garrood said...

Thats' my mind of poem!

cosmos cami said...

Excellent use of form.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Me too!

Heaven said...

Yes, we like the same seasons ~

Mary Ann Potter said...

Cleverly written! My favorite season is late fall/early winter; I love the brown and gray and bare trees, especially the oaks!