Followers

Friday, July 26, 2013

Three bridges over a waterway

Richard Schear, photo
Although I do have some lovely reflections from our travels this month, I ran across this photo yesterday and I almost felt I should post it before the reflections disappeared. Have you ever felt like that?
My husband was in a vehicle traveling across a road bridge last November, when he photographed a wonderful old brick covered bridge, plus a pedestrian bridge beyond it, in the German city of Nuremberg.

Posted for
Weekend Reflections
hosted by James of California. Thanks, James!
And thanks also to my talented intrepid photographer...thank you, dear.


13 comments:

Fun60 said...

That's a beautiful old bridge just perfect for making a reflection.

Sylvia K said...

Great reflection for the day!! I do love the watery ones! Hope you have a great weekend, Kay!

Gattina said...

That really is a very beautiful picture ! Very artistic !

'Tsuki said...

A very impressive bridge : it looks so medieval... Nice choice for the day.

James said...

What a wonderful bridge! I hope to see it for myself someday. :-)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

What a spectacularly beautiful photo!

Fran said...

A truly beautiful bridge, very unusual xxx

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love the lighting and colouring in the water. Beautiful soft contrast with the fascinating old bridge style.

kaykuala said...

The reflections accentuated more with the contrasting effects of the sun. Nicely Kay!

Hank

Kay said...

That is a wonderfully perfect photo for your reflections.

Unknown said...

Have a good weekend! I hope you have a wonderful summer! Thank you for your comments. We finally have some great weather here, last summer was rain and more rain, so very welcome.

Leon Sims said...

Nice post Kay

Shirley said...

What a lovely area!