Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our World Tuesday: Europe in November

Vienna, to be more precise. And I missed it. You know that awful cold/flu thing that's been going around? Yes, I had that. Confined to barracks, yes I was, during our 15-day November cruise on the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers with Viking River Cruises.
Fortunately, my intrepid photographer went ashore at every port, and came back with plenty of photos for me to share with you.
Just one for you today, however, and it's my favorite from Vienna...



Posted for
Our World Tuesday

5 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

that is a beauty! Now hopefully your past bout with the the flu means illness will be out of your way for the rest of the season too.
Happy new Year to you and yours.
; )

Mara said...

I've never been to Vienna, but it is on my to-go-list!

Jo said...

It is indeed a WONDERFUL photo Thanks for sharing it. I wish you a very healthy 2013, Kay. Hugs to you all. Jo

Phil Slade said...

Stay free of the bugs (but not the birds) during 2013 Kay. Happy New Year to the three of you.

tapirgal said...

Beautiful sculpture! I'm glad you at least got photos. So sorry you had the flu!