Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New to my blog? Welcome!



Hi there! If you saw the link on a friend's page and you're new to "An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel", it is a blog started in November, 2009, hoping to become a book one of these days. Chapters 1-18 have been posted here, starting in November '09, along with a great many pictures from the unfittie's latest adventure traveling alone from the Rockies to the Atlantic coast of Canada on 5 trains, 5 buses and in 4 rental cars. The point of the whole thing is... if I can do it with aches and pains in all of my parts, there's no reason you can't do it, too. It started with me being dragged around the world by my husband (that part isn't over yet) and has evolved to include some solo adventures which, though maybe not wildly intelligent of me, I have managed to survive and photograph. Come along for the ride and let me know what you think. Comments are always welcome, and so are check-marks below the blog posts if you find anything funny, interesting, or helpful.

No comments: