Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog comments welcome. A reminder.

Hi, this is the unfittie here, back from The Mysterious East (of Canada, that is) and pretty much rested up.
Don't forget, I really want your comments on my blog. Tell me if you like the pictures I'm posting this month. Tell me if you like the first 18 chapters I've posted so far. If you aren't a blogger yourself, that's okay. Click on the number of comments (mostly 0 so far, hint hint) shown at the bottom of each blog post. If you don't meet one of the criteria shown after you've clicked, you can sign in as anonymous, then sign your name within your comment, or not, as you prefer.
It's easy and it is very helpful to me.
Thanks -- K
PS -- In a comment below, Raymond says he clicked on "Name/URL" and just used a name, as no URL was needed. So, it's even easier than I thought.

2 comments:

Raymond said...

I like your blog and admire how you travel even though you are not in the best of health. It is simple to leave a comment. I went to Name/Url in the comment option section and used the name Raymond. No Url was necessary and I didn’t have to pick Anonymous.

Kay L. Davies said...

Thanks, Raymond, I haven't tried "Name/Url" myself but I'm glad to hear it's as easy as you say it is.
K