Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Reflecting about Iceland


Dick went horseback riding while we were in Iceland. I would have loved to do it, in theory, but in reality I wasn't capable of it. Too bad, because I've met plenty of horses in my life, but the gentle, sweet, huggable Icelandics were the first horses I ever loved.
However, Dick recently received a Dropbox of photos from one of the tour guides. This reflection of a snow patch in water is one of my favourites.

hosted by James of Something Sighted. Thanks, James!



4 comments:

'Tsuki said...

In France we call those "eternal snow" > névé...

I like the reflection you caught here ; it reminds me montain life.

Susan said...

I've been enjoying the landscape of your Iceland photos.

Kay said...

I've ridden a mule down Kalaupapa and I really don't need to ride another animal. My bottom couldn't handle it. I'm glad Dick enjoyed it.

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

Hubby too riding lessons in his 40s. I'd love to. I don't think my back would take it now, though...