Followers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Which is the reflection?

Kay Davies photo, September, 2013





























Which is the reflection? Is the lamp behind the half-wall a reflection of the lamp on the sitting-room table? No, it's a bedside lamp. Which of the lamps is reflected in the window? I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing the sitting-room lamp. Which is reflected on the wall beside the second bedside table? I'm guessing the first bedside lamp, which has also reflected a bit in the second bedside lamp. There's even a bit of reflection on the plastic water glass in the foreground.
My reflections may not be as exotic as those spotted by James, of Something Sighted, who hosts the Weekend Reflections meme, but at least this week they are my own, and not taken by my intrepid photographer, because he didn't accompany me on this trip to the coast of Virginia in September.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reflect for posterity, James!


6 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

HMMM a conundrum!
Great post!

Jo said...

I think the lamp on the half wall is a bedside lamp. I can't work out the reflection. But the whole image portrays a very good illusion. I'm sure James will be impressed - I know I am! I hope you, Dick and Lindy are enjoying a wonderful weekend. (((Hugs))) Jo PS our Mwadui family has decreased slightly - more in tomorrow and Tuesday's post! A very long story which has to told in two parts! xxx

Gattina said...

Wow ! that's a real puzzle of reflections !

'Tsuki said...

The way the lightened lamps are disposed create quite a brillant illusion : they look like one other reflection, and I first thought there was a mirror in which the bed was reflected... Nice catch !

Jenn Jilks said...

Terrific shot. I love finding the complex in the ordinary!

James said...

Puzzling for sure but of all the reflections here my favorite is the one one base of the lamp. :-)