Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Uh-oh, photophobia (then and now)

Now I've discovered I don't know how to add photos to my blog since blogger.com changed the process. I chose some pictures and tried to add them here. I tried twice, both times to no avail. I've posted hundreds of pictures here, but something has changed, and I haven't changed with it. Cannot go with the flow no mo' ...too bad. Will have to seek help from my fellow bloggers and get backatcha.

Later...
PHOTOPHOBIA NO MORE
Thanks to my friend Maria for giving me a nudge, so I knew my old tried-and-true method still existed. I had made a switch myself, so as to have 'wysiwyg' previews (what you see is what you get) but, unbeknownst to me, the switch also changed the photo uploading process. Unclicked a certain little box, et voila, I'm able to do photos once more. "Sigh," as I have been known to say.

No comments: