Followers

Monday, August 21, 2017

Progressive puppy portraits

  Enjoying a little nap.










Wait a minute!
Did someone say 'toy'?  
For me?




Oooh, I love this toy!















Watch out, toy, I'm going to shake you to bits!







Well, that was a good day's work. Now I need to nap again!

 

Our darlin' girl, Bonnie-Belinda, knows just who is boss around our house now, and she isn't going to let us forget it!

I'm linking this post to Lady Fi's memorable meme  Our World Tuesday.


11 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Awww -- she has it good! And she is adorable!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh you are a beautimous and fearsome (for toys) gal!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mara said...

Napping is good! I like to take naps between chores as well, although I don't do as much toy-shaking as Bonnie-Belinda...

Penelope Notes said...

Such a cute Bonnie-Belinda! Pardon the pun … but those doggy play/chew toys can take a big bite out of any pet’s nap time. :)

carol l mckenna said...

Oh Belinda you are precious and wonderful photos for OWT ~ ^_^

Molly said...

What a cutie

Mollyx

Jenn Jilks said...

So cute!!! You are in love!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

it's good she naps a lot because I bet you don't get anything at all done when she's awake except play with her (and take pictures).... I know I wouldn't. She's a sweetheart.

Jenn Jilks said...

What a sweetie!!!

Maria Parenti-Baldey said...

Yes they know who is boss in the household. Very cute.

Jeanna said...

Nothing like a good toy shake to get you ready for a post nap nap.