Followers

Monday, May 22, 2017

So happy to be in Our World

Thank you, Lady Fi, for this timely springtime photo challenge on Our World Tuesday. My husband has just taken some wonderful photos of desert flowers as well as photos of our bonny dog, Bonnie-Belinda.
I was completely unable to get the pictures to open in iPhoto, but eventually my husband managed to get a few of them onto there.
I've mentioned, before, the tediousness of my computer, and it continues to worsen, so I'd better post our photos while I can.
For those of you who were wondering, Bonnie is becoming more and more adventuresome as she realizes she is home to stay. Her life before the SPCA is a mystery except for the obvious fact that she'd been abused. We're thrilled that we were able to adopt her, and more thrilled that she is adapting well.


Photos by Richard Schear

1. DESERT FLOWERS

2. BONNIE WONDERS IF FLOWERS ARE EDIBLE
3. BEWARE OF CACTI HIDING BESIDE THE PATH

15 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Ah, it is wonderful to see your husband walking the coulee with Bonnie, as I know he so loved walking Lindy there. Am glad Bonnie is relaxing into knowing she is home to stay. Poor girl has likely gone through more than we will ever know. Has she settled down in the yard a little better?

carol l mckenna said...

Bonnie is an adorable dog and so glad she is happy and your both blessed ~ love cacti flower shots and hidden cacti too ~ thanks,

Happy Weekend ahead ~ ^_^

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Those cacti are quite critter-like in their own way... but B-B is beautiful and brigh!!! YAM xx

Karen said...

Oh, she looks like a sweetheart! How wonderful she has her forever home with you two!

Powell River Books said...

Deserts flowers are so beautiful. Margy

Little Wandering Wren said...

Awww so heart warming to hear how Bonnie is adapting to you. She's a lucky pup!
Wren x

Lea said...

I am always amazed to see cacti blooming. Bonnie is a pretty girl!
Have a great week!

Lady Fi said...

Love love these shots!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Kay, I have been having computer problems too. It is a pain to deal with. Your Bonnie is so cute! I am glad she is happy in her new home. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

Penelope Notes said...

Bonnie is blessed to have you in her life now … with time to smell the flowers along her way.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful desert flowers.

Kay L. Davies said...

I had a great deal of trouble getting a blog post on here at all, and now I can't access comments, if any. Trying again, and again. Very sorry I didn't just buy a new computer. Bear with me, please.
K

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Don't worry about us -- we're just happy to see you and beautiful Bonnie B and know you are well even if your computer is not.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Magnifici luoghi e soprattutto bellissima Bonnie Belinda :)
by Myriam :)

Leon Sims said...

I think the pet adoption thing is a very good thing to do. You make a life better for the pet and you.