Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Photos of our Bonnie Belinda

APOLOGIES TO LADY FI and to anyone else who notices this post came up twice. I'm very sorry, but I'm having trouble with my computer and hence trouble with posting to Our World. —K

It's hard to get portraits of our new little dog, Bonnie-Belinda, because she is always moving. She's like a non-stop wind-up toy. We've been so used to photographing our elderly Golden Retriever, our much-beloved Lindy, who loved to pose for photos when she was younger, and didn't move much when she grew older.
However, here are a few Bonnie shots we've managed to garner during the past month:
My dear friend Judith, now back in Canada (albeit the far east coast) after several years in England, loved this one of Bonnie sleeping on  the couch, all tucked in behind my knee:



My favourite is still this one of her perched on the arm of the couch. She loves perching up on one end or the other, to get the best possible view, I suppose.



Here she is looking for new blades of grass coming up in our back lawn, followed by a photo of her eating the fresh new grass.





Sharing this, albeit a day late, with Lady Fi's popular meme Our World Tuesday.



10 comments:

Powell River Books said...

It's so great that she has come into your lives. - Margy

Mara said...

Some dogs just won't sit still. I love her on the arm rest. I wonder what she saw...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
such a bonnie Bonnie lass!!! Be aware that dogs seek to climb in order to assert dominance, which is why it is generally advised to discourage furniture surfing... but each must work out their relationship as they will; she looks well settled to me &*> YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your Bonnie-Belinda is a cute dog. I am sure she is fun too. Enjoy your day!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

My favourite is the one of her resting her head on your knee. So sweet.

Kay said...

I miss your Lindy too, but Bonnie Belinda is also adorable.

Gattina said...

She is a lot smaller than Lindy ! Some dogs are really not easy to photograph, a friend's dog, a huge black one, each time I will take a picture jumps and puts his paws on my shoulders with the result that I only have a huge nose on the picture !

Lady Fi said...

Don't worry about posting twice! That is life... I love these adorable shots of your dog - especially that first one.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

She's a happy girl and it is good that she loves her "green vegetable" that you've nicely planted for her.

Victoria said...

Kay, thank you for your kind comment over on my blog. Bonnie Belinda is a darling girl! It's wonderful for all of you that you adopted her.