Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lindy loves her daddy, and tummy-rubs

It was a lovely day...blue skies and puffy clouds, so Lindy agreed to go for a walk with my husband. After they had crossed our street, she decided a tummy-rub was in order, so she lay down and rolled over onto her back. A pretty energetic move for such an old dog.

Tummy-rubbing over, she contemplated crossing the road again to come home.

But wait...no need to rush home...we'll just sit here on the neighbours' lawn for a rest.


7 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I smiled at Lindy on her back, as Jas is frequently seen in that position. Lindy is a sweetie. Jas goes to the vet next week to investigate what they called a "fat lump" but which is growing alarmingly just behind her shoulder. Am thinking this cant be good.

Anonymous said...

Awww - she is too cute.

jabblog said...

Aww - such a sweetie.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari om
Well...it's just a (happy) dog's life, eh Lindy??! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

TheChieftess said...

Our Kelly is a young one and she pulls the same sort of shenanigans!!!

Electra said...

These are such sweet pics!!

Phil Slade said...

Thought I'd best send you a message Kay. I've been struggling to get out birding other than car birding. Seems my "virus" is actually muscle pain coused by statins. Naturally I've stopped taking the stuff but now struggling to regain some strength to my legs. Spending time taking rest like Lindy.

Hope I'm OK for Skiathos September not to mention meeting your train!