Followers

Friday, January 23, 2015

Limerick

via Google
I just realized it's been almost three weeks since I posted anything to my blog. I hardly dare call myself a blogger at all any more.

However, here is a little ditty for today. It sprang pretty well full blown into my head this morning, and is about a wooden puppet who met up with a very handy thief.



Amby Dexter was bereft
on discovering the theft...
now it seemed that
his right hand
was all that he had left.

Kay Davies, January, 2015

11 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Cackle! You are in fine fettle today, Ms Kay! Made me smile!

Powell River Books said...

Witty ditty. - Margy

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Brrwwhahahahahahahah - that's a classic! Spontaneity paying dividends here Kay! Happy weekend. YAM xx

Mara said...

I like it! And it just came to you? Something like that never comes to me, I always have to think about it for ages and ages.

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm glad you played with words! You are so good at it!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Haha--nice! Glad I stopped by. Hope you're doing well. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well, humans are always saying "on the other hand", so there ya go! Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Kay said...

You are amazing, Kay! This is perfect!

Gattina said...

Lol ! It's true long time I haven't heard from you !

Magaly Guerrero said...

You've made me giggle!

Dimple said...

Hi Kay,
I was gone about a year--we shall see if I keep at it this time!

Cute bit of verse! :)