Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Succinctly Yours in 140 characters

"How low can you go?" asks Grandma, at Grandma's Goulash.
Grandma has been asking that question for 182 weeks now, and I used to respond to it regularly. I've been remiss for some months now, but I'm back, at least for today.

Grandma posts a picture for participants, and asks us to write a short story about it in 140 words or 140 characters. I always like to use 140 characters. It's challenging, and it's fun. This week, my contribution consists of a short conversation in 140 characters.
There's usually a word of the week, too, and I like to fit it in if I can. This week's word is "deal".


"What is that animal doing up there?
Someone get it down! I don't want any animals in here."
"Oh, it's no big deal. He's just a little kid."

5 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
AWWWWWWWW It was such a cute shot and you drew good stuff from it! YAM xx

Jenn Jilks said...

Groaner, Kay. You're in top form this week!
Luv, JJ

Sherry Blue Sky said...

So cute!

Powell River Books said...

You are so creative with thoughts and words. - Margy

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you participated in this. Great take.